1. Last week a friend took me to a speakeasy bar in the village — you have to enter the bar through a Five Guys. After this delightful excursion and a bit more research I found this list of speakeasy bars throughout NYC and I want to try to visit as many as possible.
2. This weekend my roommate, my sister and I visited the Natural History Museum. My favorite was the meteorites room — my roommate and sister loved the dinosaurs. Also can we talk about how massive mammoths are for a second?
3. This week at work I shared a few archived blog posts across our social media channels because we are trying to promote our brand new blog design, which I helped to launch! I shared this brief 2013 post I wrote about the Steampunk-themed metro station in Paris, and it isn’t helping the major France cravings I’ve been having for about a month now.
4. I just finished up An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth, written by Chris Hadfield, one of the most accomplished astronauts of all time and the guy who created the first ever music video in space. His tweets from space are considered to be some of his many accomplishments.
5. This week one of my favorite brands, Kate Spade Saturday, suddenly closed their website and shops. Where will I browse for cute dresses on my phone when I’m sitting on the train now?!
6. The world’s first selfie museum has opened. No comment.
7. And, the best for last: we as a society received the greatest news of our lives this week (or last week? My sense of time has been obscured by my happiness) when we learned that The X-Files is coming back for SIX NEW EPISODES. Please excuse me while I go celebrate for the rest of my life.